Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey everybody! I'm excited to see and proud to share that my fine SSDP chapter is working hard to prepare for drug war awareness week next week. The week will be choc full of events including a Let's Talk About Drugs presentation on marijuana, a student performance of the marijuanalogues, a screening of The Union, and video chat sessions with Tonya Davis, a member of the Ohio Patients Network and Rick Doblin!

Amidst all of the excitement and planning, Anne Carey, a dedicated member of our chapter managed to stumble across an interesting article that I wanted to share with you all. Earlier this week the New York Times published an article discussing the recognition of psychedelic studies in the medical community, and presents the info in a such positive light that I was surprised to see from such a massive publication. It's truly worth reading yourself!

Hallucinogens Have Doctors Tuning in Again

After reading this I mass emailed it to everyone. I encourage you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment